The world is changing. More and more consumers are turning their attentions to the role companies play in the local and global society. And with this attention, the discussion of Public Affairs and Public Policy quickly emerges. No longer is policy news limited to non-profit organizations, associations, special interest groups and government agencies; public and private corporations are taking a more active stance related to current legislation, particular issues and decisions.
To help you navigate our new normal, below is a list of blogs providing guidance on the latest trends in Public Affairs and Public Policies, and the various ways to find and reach the government officials for your organizational need and focus.
- What’s the Difference Between Public Affairs and Public Relations? Public Strategies Impact
- Creating Successful Public Affairs Campaigns: The 5-Step Approach, PRGN
- Communicating Effectively with Elected Officials; Key Strategies for Success, ICMA.org
- Communicating Science to Policymakers: Six Strategies for Success, Nature
- Advocacy Efforts Related to COVID-19: Are You Lobbying? Pillsbury
- Lobbying and Government Relations During COVID-19, Public Affairs Council
- Public Affairs in the Time of COVID-19: Navigating a New Reality, Weber Shandwick
- Tips for a Successful GOTV Program during COVID-19, Pacific Affairs Council
- A Rookie’s Guide to Federal Lobbying Compliance: Four Key Risks for Companies Contacting Government Officials on COVID-19 Matters, Covington
- Remote Lawmaking Changes the Game for Public Affairs, PR Daily
- 5 Ways Public Affairs Has Changed. Possibly Forever, FiscalNote
- How to Stay Apolitical in Our Polarized World, PR Daily
- Public Affairs, PRWeek
- Government Agencies and Elected Officials, USA.gov
- Local Government Officials, USA.gov
- American Policy Directory, by Topic, University of Oregon
- Think Tank Search, Harvard University
- Business Wire Public Policy Media Lists, Business Wire
Your voice matters. Let it be heard. For additional information on how Business Wire can assist you in reaching issues-focused reporters, government officials and interested members of the public, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-381-9473.
Get the latest PR, IR, Marketing and Media tips on the Business Wire Blog. Subscribe today!