In today’s digital world, a crisis can occur at any time and can come from any direction. It can be a negative event surrounding your product, an emergency impacting your stakeholders, or a global pandemic impacting your business supply chain.
Whatever the crisis, communicators must always be prepared to act.
Below is a curated list of 15 of the best articles, guides, podcasts and resources on how to prepare for a modern crisis.
- Harvard Business Review: Don’t Hide Bad News in Times of Crisis
- Smarp: Crisis Communication: Definition, Importance and Best Practices
- ICMA.org: Key Local Government Personnel You Need on Your Crisis Communications Team
- Affect Strategies: Top 10 Tips for Effective Crisis Management
- HubSpot: 6 Crisis Communication Plan Examples & How to Write Your Own [Template]
- Financial Profiles: COVID-19: Tips for Communicating with Investors in a Turbulent Market
- CommPro.biz: Navigating COVID-19 from the Investor Relations Perspective
- Twitter: Brand Communications in Time of Crisis
- LumApps: Best Practices in Internal Communications for Crisis Management
- Worldcom: Crisis Communication Trends: 2020 Coronavirus
- [PODCAST] Channel Mastery: Crisis Communications During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Prosper Strategies: Resources: Coronavirus Communications Checklist for Non-Profits
- O’Dwyer’s PR: The Importance of Post-Crisis Communications
- PRSA: Crisis Management
- Edelman: 2020 Edelman Trust Barometer
Time moves fast. Be prepared to communicate quickly and appropriately.
Get the latest PR, IR, Marketing and Media tips on the Business Wire Blog. Subscribe today!