Business Wire Boston is partnering with VisibleGains and MEDIAmobz to host a free breakfast & panel discussion on Tuesday, April 27, geared toward marketing and communications professionals looking for innovative ways to generate new business leads.
This panel discussion will include industry experts from a variety of backgrounds, including public relations, new media and digital marketing practitioners, offering attendees insights on:
- Best practices for combining video and SEO for effective marketing and public relations campaigns
- Tips on creating simple, but engaging video for lead generation
- Practical advice for optimizing video and press releases for search.
Clifford Pollan, Founder, President & CEO, VisibleGains will moderate the panel, which includes:
- Tim Bradbury, President New Media, American City Business Journals
- Joe Chernov, Global Director of Communications & Social Media, Eloqua
- Judy Gern, Director of Conversion Marketing, Constant Contact
- David Meerman Scott, Bestselling Author of “The New Rules of Marketing and PR”
- Dave Toole, Founder & CEO, MEDIAmobz
Tuesday, April 27 at 8:00am ET
Constant Contact Boston
1601 Trapelo Road, Ste 329
Waltham, MA 02451
This event is free for all attendees. Please visit http://seoandonlinevideobreakfast.eventbrite.com to RSVP.
For more upcoming local Business Wire events or to see what’s coming up in our award-winning webinar series, visit http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/business-wire-events.
Follow Business Wire events on Twitter! Hash tag #bwevents