On Tuesday May 11th, Business Wire Silicon Valley partnered with MEDIAmobz and VisibleGains for a special morning event at the TechMart Networking Meeting Center geared toward marketing and communications professionals looking for innovative ways to engage and convert leads. More than 100 PR and IR professionals attended the panel, which was moderatored by Joel Tesch, Regional Vice President, Northern California and Pacific Northwest, Business Wire. Other panelists included:
- Linda Crowe, Marketing Consultant, Former Group Manager, Media & Production, Sun Microsystems
- Dos Dosanjh, WW Customer Solutions Manager, Marketing, Cisco Digital Media Creative Services, Cisco
- Jay Durgan, Head of Business Development, MEDIAMobz
- Cliff Pollan, Co-Founder & CEO, VisibleGains
- Mark Rotblat, VP, Business Development, Tube Mogul
MEDIAMobz was on hand & created a terrific video recap for the event:
Topics discussed included:
- Specific examples of how companies have integrated video into their marketing, public relations and social media programs and the “before and after” results of those efforts.
- Tips and tricks on creating simple, but engaging video for lead generation (and mistakes to avoid).
- Practical advice for optimizing video and press releases for search.
- How video provides added context to enhance press releases & the effectiveness of your message.
Having trouble accessing the video? Check out the post on the MEDIAMobz blog.
Local Business Wire offices host dozens of events each year on PR, IR, SEO & media topics. Check out the Business Wire Events page to find upcoming events in your area.
Follow Business Wire events on Twitter! Hash tag #bwevents