A few notable items for Friday:
- Over at PR Squared, C.C. Chapman offers great advice for PR people on how not to pitch bloggers.
- Google’s addition of real-time search results in a 9% traffic bump for Twitter, emphasizing the need for being on Twitter and optimizing your tweets.
- . . . and while you’re at it, look at optimizing your other social objects, too.
- Measurement is clearly important, but it’s not the only kind of research out there. Your agency or PR department can be doing more.
- Have you registered for any upcoming Business Wire Events yet?