Join Business Wire experts in your area for media breakfasts, panel discussions and other insightful events. We bring local media members and industry thought leaders to your market to discuss today’s most relevant topics, from writing for SEO to marketing with social media. Best of all, Business Wire events are usually free of charge. Check out some of our upcoming events in your area:
Hosted by Business Wire Seattle [Portland Event]
Today’s media landscape has not only shifted the way PR strategies are formed, but also the way success is defined and measured. Campaigns are multifaceted; targeting social media, mobile audiences, trade and traditional media and more. Deciphering return and demonstrating results are critical components to a successful communications program. Join Business Wire Seattle in Portland for lunch and a panel discussion on
- How to define success for your campaign – ways to build a foundation for capturing results before executing your plan.
- Tips and tools that can improve your measurement process.
- Reporting results – how to digest and tie your results back to the company’s objectives.
- Bill MacKenzie, Communications Manager, Intel Corporate Affairs
- Eve Stevens, Vice President Insight & Analytics, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
- Ken Anderson, Senior Communications Director, Smarsh
Thursday, October 21 at 11:30 am PT
Governor Hotel, Second Floor Library
614 SW 11th Ave., Portland, OR 97205
To register: RSVP here: http://bwpdx.eventbrite.com
For more upcoming local Business Wire events or to see what’s coming up in our award-winning webinar series, visit http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/business-wire-events.
Follow Business Wire events on Twitter! Hash tag #bwevents