guest post by James M. Bailey, CFA, Vice President, Manager of Derivatives & Innovation at PNC and Chairperson of the Midwest Investment Conference Committee
The city of Cleveland will proudly play host to public-company executives, institutional investors and industry analysts from around the region on Nov. 19, 2013, all of whom will be participating in CFA Society Cleveland’s inaugural Midwest Investment Conference (MIC).
MIC presents a unique opportunity for public issuers and qualified institutional investors to engage in an open, no-strings-attached setting and will take place at the newly opened Cleveland Convention Center.
The conference will include presentations from issuers located throughout the Midwest and feature at least two tracks of industrial and materials companies. Those currently registered to attend include:
- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT)
- Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) (PARIS: CLF)
- Kimball International (Nasdaq: KBALB)
- Lincoln Electric (Nasdaq: LECO)
- Materion Corporation (Nasdaq: MTRN)
- Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN)
- Olympic Steel (Nasdaq: ZEUS)
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: PKOH)
- PolyOne (NYSE: POL)
- RPM International (NYSE: RPM)
- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (Nasdaq: USAP)
- Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR)
Investors and analysts will have the opportunity to request one-on-one meetings with management teams, as space and time permit, and sponsors enjoy the benefits of increased visibility among a highly respected audience of decision makers.
Special thanks to those supporting the conference:
- Tucker Ellis (Title Sponsor)
- Business Wire (Platinum Sponsor)
- Ashland Partners (Silver Sponsor)
- RR Donnelley (Bronze Sponsor)
- RR Donnelley Venue (Bronze Sponsor)
- Clear Perspective Group (Contributing Sponsor)
- NIRI Cleveland/Northern Ohio Chapter (Contributing Sponsor)
Presentation slots and sponsorship opportunities are still available. For general inquiries or more information about attending, presenting or sponsoring, please go to: www.midwestinvestmentconference.org, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 216-696-8066.