We’ve just posted the webcast for our recent New York conference – Transformations in Trading: A Look at the Expanding Role of News in Trading Decisions.
- Listen to this webcast (2 hrs 18 mins)
This event features a panel of government, media and financial industry insiders that will explain how algorithmic trading, RSS feeds, blogs and interactive data are permanently reshaping investor relations, the news media and the investment community.
- Hulus Alpay – President, NIRI New York and Senior Vice President, Makovsky & Company
- David Blaszkowsky – Director, Office of Interactive Disclosure, United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Keith Ackerman – Global Head, Next Generation Research, Thomson Financial
- Martin Howell – Editor, Company news, The Americas, Reuters
- Joseph Saluzzi – Partner, Co-Founder and Co-Head of Equity Trading, Themis Trading LLC